How does it work?
Before you can start implementing professional services, first of all, our team needs to activate you this option if it is not already included in your contract.
Then you will have to follow the following steps.
Steps for implementing professional services :
- Create the list of professionals.
- In order to create your package (professional service), you must first set up the structure starting with the "Categories" of services.
A category makes it possible to properly segment the different services when booking the member. For example, a member could first choose the category "Massage therapy", "Nutrition" or "Private training".
To do this, go to the menu, section "Services" then click on "Categories".
- You must then create the different "Resources" of your services.
A "Resource" could for example be a space like an Office or a Room that is required to meet the need of your service.
- You then need to create the different "Types" of services.
A "Type" is actually the name of the service offered. For example, a "Private Training", a "Swedish Massage", etc.
- Finally, you can create your package, the "Service" via the list of services.
- Add the availability of the professionals (coaches) then make sure they can link their professional Google calendar so that their availability as well as their appointments are synchronized.