Notify your members of the activation of your new FLiiP platform.
Below is the email that we have prepared and that you can send to all of your members.
EMAIL TO USE:
Subject: **IMPORTANT** Change of booking platform to FLiiP
As of “add launch date”, our new FLiiP booking platform will be online. Your profile has already been created, you just need to recover your password.
Here’s how to book your courses:
1) Go to “Add Centre Hyperlink”;
2) Click on “Forgot Password” and enter your email;
3) Access your email to follow the link to change your password. If you do not receive an email, check your spam mailbox;
4) Log in using your email and new password;
5) Please update your personal data:
In the “Profile / Personal Information” tab, please complete all missing information;
In the "Profile/ Payment Information" tab, please complete the credit card payment information, or bank debit;
6) You will then be able to access the “Calendar” tab and click on the course you are interested in to reserve your spot;
7) After completing your profile, you can download the FLiiP mobile app for free from the App Store or the Google Play Store and make your lessons recordings from it*.
*Before using the FLiiP mobile app, your profile must be created on the web. You can use the mobile app once your account has been created online.
To download the mobile app:
App Store: https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/fliip/id1463973940
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fliipmobileapp
Thank you for your cooperation,