In this article, you will learn the differences between the payment processors available with FLiiP.
It can be difficult and understand the differences between payment processors.
Over the years, FLiiP has had the chance to work with several processors and has chosen 2 main processors according to very specific criteria:
- The costs of processing payments;
- The deadline for depositing in merchant accounts;
- Payment data security respecting the highest payment processing standards (PCI Compliant);
- Fast and efficient technical support;
- Bilingual support (French and English);
- Multi-currency processing allows international access
- A very quick account opening response (24 to 48 hours)
Our choices are therefore based on:
- Paysafe: The preferred choice of international customers. Paysafe is a global leader in payment processing, enabling customers from all over the world to process their payments.
- Bambora: A Canadian company that has no longer proven itself. Bambora is a company owned by Ingénico and is undoubtedly an excellent choice for payment processing.
What are the differences between Paysafe and Bambora?
- The biggest difference between these is the way they bill their customers. Bambora charges a monthly fee at the end of the month depending on the volume and number of transactions completed while Paysafe charges from deposits.
Some will prefer to be billed at the end of the month when this seems to facilitate bookkeeping and bank reconciliations, while others will prefer to be billed from deposits in order to avoid being billed a large amount at the start of the month. month.
- As for the rest: the service, the costs or even the data security, the 2 processors are equivalent and offer extraordinary service.
You need more information, do not hesitate to write to us!