Full details of the fees charged by Paysafe
Here are the details of all fees charged by Paysafe in CAD, plus taxes.
Account opening fees (One-time payment)
This is a fee charged when activating the account.
- There is no charge for opening a Credit Cards Only account.
- Opening a Direct Debit account incurs a fee of $ 20.
Monthly fees include support, security, etc.
- For a Credit Cards account only, the monthly fee is $ 15.
- For a Direct Debit account, the monthly fee is $ 20.
Concerns about standard cards like Mastercard or Visa (does not include American Express).
- The fee is 2.75% + $ 0.25 per transaction.
- If the transaction is in error, only the $ 0.25 is charged. The% will only be retained on a successful transaction.
Bank direct debits
- The fee is $ 0.50 per transaction.
- A transaction in error results in a fee of $ 25 (lack of funds, incorrect banking information, etc.)
* Important: Transaction fees are not refunded if a transaction is refunded to the customer.