This article explains how to increase the rates for your subscriptions.
There are two ways to increase your rates.
The first method will increase the price of your future members as well as your current members. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the General menu
- Click on a subscription> Subscription list
- In the Action column to the right, click on the (...) and then modify
- At the bottom of the page, adjust the monthly price.
- To safeguard
- Repeat these steps for all the subscriptions you want to change.
Note that this action will modify all prices for those who have this package.
The second method will increase the rate for future members and hide the old rate that your current members are enjoying.
- Go to Menu> Subscription list
- At the top of the page, add a session that ends on the date you want to make the rate change.
- Add a second session that starts after the one you finished.
- Select all your subscriptions in the left column and click Copy. This action will copy your subscriptions but they will not be active.
- Select all of your current subscriptions and click assign. To assign them to your first session.
- Select all of your copied subscriptions to assign them to your second session.
- In the subscription list, select the user group tab and choose your second session.
- Modify the prices of these subscriptions
Please note, when your second session begins, go back to your subscription list and deactivate all your subscriptions from your first session so that they are no longer visible in your attribution list. This will not affect the activity of those who currently use it.