Integration of the class schedule into your website
Knowing that there are many people who are less skilled with the internet, our goal is to simplify as much as possible the process of registering and booking courses for your potential clients.
To do this, we have developed a function allowing you to transmit your class schedule in real time on your website, but also to update itself, without any intervention on your part.
No more wasting time downloading the PDF of the new schedule on your site: simply keep your schedule up to date on FLiiP, and voila!
Here are the main steps to integrate your schedule on your website. *
* Note that the integration steps on your website may vary and you may need to consult a web developer/integrator.
- From your profile, go to the "Integration" tab.
From the website "Integration" section:
- Select the colors for the integration of your class schedule. Note that we suggest that you use a white background at all times and just change the "button color", if necessary.
- Save changes if required.
- Copy the code to place on your website.
You need to access the CMS (content management system) of your website. If for example, you are using WordPress, you must type your site .ca or .com and add "/ wp-admin" as follows: your site.ca/wp-admin.
Once connected, you must go to the page where you want to integrate your class schedule, then to the code editor in order to paste the code copied on your FLiiP platform.
- Choose the page where you want to add your schedule.
- Make sure you are in the code editor.
- Paste the code on your page.
- Press the "Update" button on your page.
You should get the following output:
If you are having difficulty, we recommend that you consult a developer or web integrator.