Steps to delete an Audience in Mailchimp
When creating your Mailchimp account, there is an audience that is created by default. As the free version of Mailchimp only allows you to have one active audience or contact list, you must delete the created one for the FLiiP and Mailchimp integration to work well. Here are the steps to follow to create a Mailchimp account.
- Go to https://login.mailchimp.com/?logout=1
- Click on Create an account
- Fill in the fields and select the free version
- Log into your Mailchimp account
At this point, you must now delete the audience created by default, here are the steps to follow:
- In the top menu, click Audience
- Click on Manage audience on the right of the screen and View Audiences
- Select the list and click Delete
You can then follow the steps to connect your Mailchimp account to the FLiiP platform by clicking here.