There are many ways to create your workshop which will depend on what exactly you want. Do you want members to register for a course? Do you want to create a free course or do you want members to pay to register for this workshop? Depending on your criteria, there will be an impact on the creation of your event, here are the steps to follow for each of these situations.
I want to create a free course where all my members can register, as an open door.
- Go to the menu and create a class type that will be named after your free class.
- Create a lesson card subscription, select access to the free lesson and enter the number of available lessons 1
- Go to your calendar and create your course.
- It is important to select the free course field at Yes.
All members who have a subscription will be able to register for this course without impacting their current subscription. Why did you create a free course subscription? This is to allow your members who do not have a subscription in the system to choose this $ 0 subscription and thus register for this course. To register for a course in the system, the member must absolutely have a subscription.
I want to create a course where my members will not have the choice to pay and register for that course only.
- Go to the menu and create a course type that will be named after your paid course
- Create a course card subscription, select access to the paid course and enter the number of available courses at 1.
- Go to your calendar and create your paid course at the time that suits you
All your members who select this course will be redirected to a purchase page and when they complete the transaction they will be enrolled in this course. To promote this workshop you can add ** in the name of your subscription so that it is visible at the top of your shopping list.
I just want my members to be able to make a payment without having to register for a course.
- Go to the menu of your Online Store
- Create a Meta-product with the name 'workshop' and it is not mandatory to enter exact information in the other fields
- In the menu of your Meta-product, create a By-product that will bear the name of your workshop or event.
Your members will only have to make the purchase via your Shop and on your side, you can go to your payment list to export the purchase list there and thus filter the list to know who to buy this product.