How to use the "electronic whiteboard" function to broadcast today's workout on a TV.
The "electronic whiteboard" function will allow you to replace your whiteboards to use the electronic version where you will be able to share the screen on a television. To use it you must start by creating your workouts in the "workout" tab, click to view the article. This feature will allow you to register your workouts on your platform on the same day or during the week, this will prevent you from registering the workout every day on the whiteboard.
Benefit (s) / Advantage (s):
- No need to write training on the whiteboard.
- Your member forgot to register? By using the "whiteboard" your members will see if they forgot to register for the course.
- Do your coaches forget to take attendance? The name and presence of the members are indicated on the screen.
- Increase your statistics thanks to the display of the members present in the course on the board.
Here are the steps to use the electronic board:
- You must start by creating your workouts, click here to view the article.
- Select the "screen" icon located next to your name.
- Share your screen on a screen to display the training of the day to your clients.
Here are the types of products you can use to share your screen to TV to use the electronic board:
Wireless screen sharing:
- Chrome cast
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Apple tv
Wired screen sharing:
- HDMI - If your computer has a direct HDMI connection or transfer device.
- VGA (DVI) for picture - if your TV does not have an HDMI connection.
You can also use the electronic whiteboard to have your members register their attendance for the course or register if they haven't. The way that you can do this is by using a tablet that you present in front. So upon their arrival, your members could identify themselves as a present. In this way, you will reduce the forgetfulness of attendance records and increase your statistics.