Steps to Assign a Membership to an Instructor or Admin
You can assign a membership to your instructors or administrators at any time. Depending on whether your employee already has a profile in the system or not, do one of the following two methods to assign them a membership.
In the event that it is a new profile (coach / administrator);
- Create a member account by assigning it the desired membership;
2. Once completed, go to the "General" section of their profile;
3. Change the role to "Coach" or "Administrator".
If the individual already has a profile and you want to assign him a membership:
- Go to the "Staff list" tab;
- Find the employee in question and right click on the 3 small dots under the "Action" column, then on "Modify". Change the role to from the individual concerned to "User" temporarily and click on "Save";
3.The employee will thus be found in the "Membership management" tab. Search for their name and click on their profile;
4. In the "membership" section, assign it the desired membership. Note that it is possible to create a STAFF membership at $ 0 (unavailable for online sale) or simply assign it an already existing membership at 100% discount;
5.Once the membership has been assigned, go back to the "General" section of their profile;
6. Change the role back to "Coach" or "Administrator".