How to create an account for each member of your team
To create your staff accounts, click on the "Manage Staff" tab> "Staff list":
To start, click on the "Add" button:
Enter the personal information of your employees and self-employed workers. Only fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. You can choose a temporary password for your employees yourself, or simply ask them to create a new password by clicking on "forgot password" the first time they log in. Their username will be their email address. They will be able to use the same connection as you and your members.
The role that you will indicate in your employee's profile is very important. This role will define the accesses and options available to this employee in the FLiiP application.
Description of roles
- User - If a staff member is no longer one of your employees and wishes to subscribe in your center, you can put him back in the "User" role. It will therefore be found among your members in the "Membership management" tab and will be removed from your staff list. It is also thanks to this role that you will be able to assign a membership to your employees so that they can book their courses. For more details on assigning memberships to your employees, click here.
- Instructor (Limited) - This role will allow the employee to take class attendance, add a member to a class, and remove a member from a class. However, he will not have access to the "Membership management" tab, which contains the profile of all your members. Note: attendance can be done via the web version or on the mobile application.
- Instructor - This role will allow the employee to take class attendance, add a member to a class, and remove a member from a class. He will also have access to the list of members in the "Member Management" tab. However, he will not be able to assign a new membership, modify a membership or delete a membership. An instructor could book and sell a service to a member, and sell some product by using the POS. Note: attendance can be done via the web version or on the mobile application.
- Admin - This role gives access to all tabs, except the "Analytics" tab which contains all data related to sales.
- Owner - Do you want to give access to all your data to one of your managers? You can assign it the "Owner" role. Even if he is not a real owner, this role will give unlimited access to that individual.
Setting up a compensation model
In the "Payroll management"> "Remuneration" tab, it is possible to create different remuneration models. Whether it is remuneration per course, per hour, per confirmed attendance, according to the occupancy rate or others, this section allows you to enter a model personalized to your business' situation. Following the creation of a template, you can automatically generate detailed reports by period in order to facilitate the payroll of your employees. For more information on payroll management, please refer to the following article. Note: it is not mandatory to create compensation models.
What is the professional calendar?
The professional calendar is an optional add-on to your monthly plan which allows you to have an appointment booking tab for your professionals. For more information on this, click here.